2. 3D animation from graduate thesis film "Skirr." Animation, models, rigging completed in Maya. Textures and lighting in After Effects.
3. “Rabi” model turnaround with wireframe and color passes. Created in Maya. Character for short film “it,” 20 week project.
4. Clip from “it.” Created in Maya and After Effects 3d models and animation, rigging, backgrounds, compositing, and rendering by Melissa Tierney. 2D animation by Adam Du Shole.
5. 3D animation for feature length film “Buried Land.” Created in Maya. Directed by Alan Rhodes. Models, animation, lighting textures and renders by Melissa Tierney.
6. 3D animation from graduate thesis film "Skirr." Character animation, model, rigging completed in Maya. Background created in After Effects. Compositing in After Effects. Stop motion animation by Jordan Greenhalgh
7. Clip from short film “Neat Freak,” 10 week project. Animation, models, rigging, lighting, textures, and rendering completed in Maya.
8. “Retro Kitchen.” Lighting, textures, renders and models created in Modo. 3 week project.
9. 2D animation created in AfterEffects with found imagery.
10. Design and motion graphics for Extreme Graphix commercial, collaborative work with Adam DuShole. Created in Photoshop and AfterEffects.
11. Layout and composited layers of cityscape for “it.” Includes color, contour, shadow, and color effects passes. Created in Maya and After Effects.
12. Clip from “it.” Layout, 3D models and animation, backgrounds, compositing, and rendering by Melissa Tierney. 2D animation by Adam Du Shole.
All content © Melissa Tierney 2010. Images and video may not be used without permission.